RAIN OR SHINE!! December 1 marks the 3rd Annual Kenosha HarborHoliday - International Market & Festival. The market will take place outdoors on the lawn west of the Kenosha Public Museum and Civil War Museum. Enjoy 60+ vendors offering prepared foods, produce, gifts, and goodies - perfect for all your holiday shopping. Plus, live entertianment and family activities will be available all day! Admission is FREE.
This collaborative event combines the Civil War Museum’s Victorian Christmas, Kenosha Public Museum’s International Holiday Faire, the Winter HarborMarket event, and more. A combination of indoor and outdoor events offering fun and food for the entire family, plus holiday shopping! Admission is free. Featuring:
- Expanded Kenosha Winter HarborMarket under two large heated tents just west of the Museums with 60+ food, beverage, and gift vendors.
- House of Gerhard with German Glühwein, cookies, and gifts.
- PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co. and Rustic Road Brewing Company with local craft beer.
- 12 pieces of large-scale winter tradition artwork created by local artists.
- Greens and decorations by Jerry Smith’s Green Acres.
- Kenosha Public Museum, 5500 First Ave., features International Holiday Faire: Celebrate the Holidays with an International Twist!
- Gifts and crafts from around the world
- Foods from Greece, Mexico, Lithuania, Armenia, Korea, Germany, and Italy
- Hot Cocoa & Toppings Bar
- Face painting in the Field Station, nominal fee - all day
- Visit with Mrs. Claus in the lobby to write a letter to Santa - all day
- 12:30 MGV Harmonia German Male Chorus
- 1:30 Korean Methodist Church Dancers
- 2:30 Ballet Folklorico Regional Mexicano Dancers
- Civil War Museum, 5400 First Ave., features Victorian Christmas: A celebration showcasing the traditions of soldiers and civilians during and after the Civil War featuring:
- Free admission to Fiery Trial Gallery
- Solider and civilian presentations
- Crafts and Games
- 11:00 MGV Harmonia German Male Chorus
- 12:00 Mrs. Lincoln in Love
- 1:00 Ed Pierce and the Palmyra Eagle Band
- 2:00 The Caroling Connection
- 3:00 Little Women by UW-Parkside Musical Theater
- Outdoors (West of the Civil War Museum in a heated tent) - Beer Garden Music Lineup:
- 10:00 Carthachords
- 11:00 Jamey Buencamino
- 12:00 Kenosha Chamber Choir
- 1:00 Kerry Spitzer
- 2:00 County Crossing
- 3:00 The Caroling Connection
- 4:00 Hot Nuts
- Wilmot Mountain Family Activity Area (in the main lobby of the Kenosha Public Museum):
- Bookmobile All Day
- Programming by Kenosha Public Library
- 11:00 – 1:00 Bob Bloomberg Organ
- 1:00 The Caroling Connection
- FREE STREETCAR RIDES ALL DAY with storytellers on both cars. Take the Electric Streetcar to/from downtown parking lots.
Located at the Museums Campus (location of Kenosha Public Museum and Civil War Museum), 56th Street along Second Avenue.
Find updates on Facebook.
Get your Holiday Greeting Cards!
Support the upcoming Kenosha HarborHoliday - International Market & Festival event by purchasing holiday greeting cards! The cards are images of the locally-created art displays from the 2018 Kenosha HarborHoliday event! Details here!
Please note, vendor and entertainment information is subject to change.
For more information about things to see and do in the Kenosha Area,
go to the Kenosha Area Convention & Visitors Bureau website.